FAQS About Frankincense and Myrrh Resin
How do we order our Frankincense?
- We make an order to the farmers before the harvest season.
- Once we place the order, we pay them a deposit to cover their basic needs until the full payment.
How do we quality check our farm harvested Frankincense?
- Our supervisor visits the farms periodically to check the quality of the harvest and instructs farmers to follow sustainable harvest guidelines.
- We believe that the best way to obtain high-quality oleoresin is to teach and monitor the farmers on best practices.
- We also reward farmers who take care of the trees to encourage them to pursue future endeavors.
How do we sort and grade our Frankincense resins?
- We transport the ungraded oleoresins to our grading and sorting facilities in Erigavo- the city to the farms.
- Women constitute 100% of the workers in these facilities. We employ women as they have rare occupational opportunities in the city.
How do we conduct Grading Facilities for Quality Check?
- Our supervisor carefully checks the sorting and grading process to ensure compliance with standards and quality of the oleoresins.
- That is how we send out the best quality oleoresins to our customers worldwide!
What is Special about our packaging?
- Once the supervisor approves of the oleoresins, it gets fine-packed by the locals with expert guidance and according to customers' requirements.
What is our shipping process?
- Customized shipments are then loaded onto containers in Berbera Port and shipped to our beloved customers around the globe!